- The Hunger Games was good, and fun, and exciting, in the same way that wrestling is good, and fun, and exciting. This is a compliment (not a complement). It reminded me of the Royal Rumble, except elimination actually meant death. I can’t wait ’til the next one.
- I’m talking about the movie, not the book.
- WrestleMania is five days away. Breathe. Do you smell that? It is in the air. It is WrestleMania season.
- The new iPad is on its way to Hurry up the Cakes Headquarters–expect my first impressions tomorrow, and, of course, the Hurry up the Cakes review in a few days. If you want to ask anything (anything!) about the 2012 iPad, feel free to drop a line in the comments, the Facebook page, or on Twitter via @mikeyllorin.
- No food posts in the past few weeks (I know, sorry!), but trust me, it’s not for lack of food. Or eating. Which has been good. So good, in fact, that if I wrote about them, the content might have just consisted of “So good!” and “I’m a happy boy!” again and again and again. And you (the thousands upon thousands of you!) certainly deserve better than that over here on Hurry up the Cakes.
These are the only announcements. Thank you. And
may the odds be ever in your favor will you please hurry up the gosh-darned cakes.