This is for Max, 20 or so years from now.
It’s the season finale of the Hurry Up the Cakes Podcast! Special guest Maximus Finn Tan Llorin is the valedictorian of the Squishy Days Preschool, a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and just such a trooper. He joins me on the last episode of the show to share some tips on how to protect yourself from COVID-19, and to really just be a goofball. Also, I tell the story of our COVID scare, and reflect on the magical adventure that has been this podcast.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much.
- This now is the shortest episode in the season, clocking in at about 45 minutes. Part 2 of the Stan Sy interview was 46 minutes.
- THIS WAS THE MOST CHALLENGING INTERVIEW YET. My guest had the attention span of a three year old! I had to splice in three or four separate recordings just to make both of us sound coherent.
- I had to add the Happiness Sponsor break between segments of the episode because, like in Episode 2, my voiceover talent accidentally used a different microphone during recording, and it didn’t sound right if it was spliced into the Outro VO. But I think it worked out. Thanks again to Kookee, Cucina de Boni, and JMC!
- I will miss doing this show, but I really feel satisfied with the breadth and depth of the themes or issues we were able to cover—even if there are still more people I wish I could have talked to. That said, the ideas we have for Season 2 are so exciting!
- You Chose Poorly Season 2 is now in pre-production mode. We’re looking at doing them monthly. That sounds doable, and fun. I’m excited.
- Sparky (Super Wings Show Notes)
- This Tiny House Is Actually A Submarine! – Living Big in a Tiny House
- Dwayne Johnson says he and his family are on the mend from coronavirus (CNN.com)
- How to Protect Yourself & Others (CDC.gov)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public – World Health Organization
- @kookeeforest on Instagram
- Milk Tea Friday features Samosas by #CucinadeBoni (Facebook)
Outro instrumental: “Chords For David” feat. Jlbrock by Pitx (c) copyright 2011 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license.
The Hurry Up the Cakes Podcast is published and distributed via Anchor.fm